The Allegra FootSTEPS Fund Grant Guidelines
Introduced in 2012, the Allegra FootSTEPS Fund has awarded $45,000 in Service and Product Grants to 50 Arizona nonprofits. The grants provide marketing services and products from Allegra Scottsdale and are designed to help nonprofit organizations expand their mission, improve their marketing communications and increase their impact in the community.
Who is Eligible?
The FootSTEPS Fund is available to any Maricopa County 501(c)(3) nonprofit group, association or charitable organization that completes and submits our online application between September 15 and October 31, 2014.
What is the Value of the Service and Project Grants?
$15,000 in grants are awarded for marketing services and products provided by Allegra Scottsdale. There are 6 total grants available in two separate categories.
For nonprofit organizations with more than $1,000,000 annual operating budget, 2 grants of $7500 and $3500 are available.
For nonprofit organizations with less than $1,000,000 annual operating budget, 4 grants of $1000 are available.
What can the Service and Product Grants be used for?
The grants provide marketing services and products from Allegra Scottsdale. Eligible services and products include:
- communication planning and development strategy consulting
- donor database cleansing, appending and strategy
- creative and design services
- digital and printed marketing materials
- direct mail fulfillment
What is the Selection Process and Criteria?
A panel of local community leaders reviews all grant applications and selects the final recipients. Grants are awarded for:
- Enhanced and Communication - Use of eligible services and/or products to enhance the organization’s communication with stakeholders OR
- Donor Development - Use of eligible services and/or products to gain insight to attract, retain, and engage donors.
The selection panel will consider:
- How the project advances the organization’s mission
- The overall impact on the community
- The specificity and clarity of the proposed project
- The feasibility of the project’s completion
How do we apply?
Beginning on September 15, 2014 simply go online to allegraaz.com/footsteps to complete the online application. You’ll also find additional information about the program, a sample application, and some examples of how other nonprofits have used the grants in previous years. Applications must be submitted by 5pm Friday, October 31, 2014
All awarded grants must be used between January 1, 2015 and September 1, 2015 and may not be used to offset any existing balances at Allegra Marketing & Print. This grant is specifically for services and products provided by Allegra Scottsdale. It is not a cash award.