The Allegra FootSTEPS Fund Grant Guidelines
Introduced in 2011, the Allegra FootSTEPS Fund has awarded $45,000 in Service and Product Grants to Arizona nonprofits. The grants provide marketing services and products from Allegra Scottsdale and are designed to help nonprofit organizations expand their mission, improve their marketing communications and increase their impact in the community.
Who is Eligible?
The FootSTEPS Fund is available to any Arizona 501(c)(3) nonprofit group, association or charitable organization that completes and submits our online application by October 31, 2013. Please note the 2014 Grants have been awarded.
What is the Value of the Service and Project Grants?
Fifteen $1000 grants are awarded for marketing services and products provided by Allegra Scottsdale.
What can the Service and Product Grants be used for?
The grants provide marketing services and products from Allegra Scottsdale. Eligible services and products include:
- communication planning and development strategy consulting
- donor database analysis and donor data profiling
- creative and design services
- digital marketing materials
- printed marketing materials
- direct mail fulfillment
What is the Selection Process and Criteria?
A panel of local community leaders reviews all grant applications and selects the final recipients. Grants are awarded in two categories:
- Enhanced Marketing and Communication - Use of eligible services and/or products to enhance the organization’s communication with stakeholders OR
- Donor Development - Use of eligible services and/or products to gain insight to attract, retain, and engage donors.
The selection panel will consider:
- How the project advances the organization’s mission
- The overall impact on the community
- The specificity and clarity of the proposed project
- The feasibility of the project’s completion
All awarded grants must be used between January 1, 2014 and September 1, 2014 and may not be used to offset any existing balances at Allegra Marketing & Print. This grant is specifically for services and products provided by Allegra Scottsdale. It is not a cash award.