The Allegra FootSTEPS Fund
The Allegra FootSTEPS Fund® awards marketing, data, and print services to nonprofit organizations to help enhance their image, expand their services and improve their marketing communications.
- Who is Eligible?
The FootSTEPS Fund is available to any 501c3 nonprofit group, association or charitable organization in Arizona that meets the FootSTEPS Fund selection criteria.
- What is the Value of Services Awarded?
Services are awarded with a maximum value of $1,000 per organization for the award year. Applicants may receive services in the value of the amount requested or in a lower or higher amount. Services include marketing planning, donor profiling, database cleansing, graphic design, printing, and mailing services. Awards may only be used for new projects and not to offset any existing balances due to Allegra.
- How Do We Apply?
- What are the Selection Criteria?
Applications are reviewed by a panel of representatives from the local community. The panel responds in writing to all applicants that are submitted in accordance with the application guidelines and deadline. Organizations should not assume an award has been given until such notification. Any eligible organization or association can apply and need not be a client of Allegra.
Award recipients are selected based upon how the marketing and print services will be used to further the organization’s goals, including:
- Development Strategy - Use of marketing, data, or print services to create and execute strategic development plan.
- Donor Insight/ Donor Data Management - Use of marketing, data, or print services to gain insight into attracting and retaining donors. Can include database cleansing, analysis, and appending.
- Enhanced Communications - Use of marketing, data, or print services to enhance organization’s communication with stakeholders (e.g. donors, clients, alumni, volunteers).
- Project Development - Use of marketing, data, or print services to assist with a new or existing project.
- Have Questions?